Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Angelina Balerina

  1. #1
    Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2006
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I was just looking through my Angelina stuff and I was thinking why did they retire her/ Sell her. I used to see her in target and i kinda watched her show but i never see her any more.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member soraworldseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2005
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think on Wikipedia they say why, but I think she was created by the people in England, and selling her here started too many problems(?)...Anyhoo, I still watch the show on Digital cable on the sprout channel with my little cousin.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 18, 2006 11:10 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2006
    Posts
    482
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm so sad that AG got rid of Angelina! My DD adores Angelina and thankfully we got most of it on sale from AG before it was too late.

    I think the Angelina items are just so creative and offer a lot of imaginative play opportunities for the younger girls. It is all very high quality stuff too. My favorites are the bedroom and kitchen items. We were totally lucky to get the Storybook Cottage on ebay and this has been hours of fun for my daughter and her friends.

    It is a shame there won't be any more cute little costumes for Angelina & Alice. I've always wanted the firefly costume from Angelina's Halloween...wouldn't that have been a cute one!

    Katie

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kbrzez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2006
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I started to collect them, but with all the ag items I have, it got to be too much. I sold most of my collection.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 18, 2006 11:09 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •